A Node.js developer is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining scalable web applications using the Node.js framework. They work with server-side programming languages, databases, and web frameworks to build dynamic and robust web applications.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Collaborating with other developers, designers, and stakeholders to ensure the best possible user experience.
- Debugging and fixing errors reported by users or identified through testing.
- Implementing security protocols, storage solutions and data protection measures.
- Integrating data storage solutions such as MongoDB, MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
- Participating in code reviews and providing constructive feedback to other developers.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer specializing in large scale system design, development, deployment, and maintenance.
- Experience with popular Node.js frameworks such as Express.js, Nest.js, etc.
- Concept of modern paradigms like serverless, microservices.
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MongoDB, MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
- Understanding of server-side rendering and front-end technologies such as React.js, Angular.js, or Vue.js.
- Define all aspects of backend development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Contribute to the improvement of the overall engineering process in the company.
- Provide technical guidance/research, solution, and coaching to developers and engineers, along with coding up solutions.
No of vacancies: 2-3
Job Type: Hybrid
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Lunch Facility
- Festival Allowance
- Yearly Appraisals