We are looking to hire a talented PHP Laravel Developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP Laravel Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers. He/she must have the ability to understand business objectives and embrace agile workflow with aggressive problem diagnosis and problem-solving skills. He/She must Work and thrive in the teamwork environment.
- Analyzing website and application requirements.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write clean, test driven, easily maintainable, modular code.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Expert-level knowledge in PHP and Laravel with 3-4 years of proven experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of MySQL, familiarity with MongoDB (PostgreSQL is a plus).
- Knowledgeable regarding good database design and proficient in writing SQL queries
- Knowledge of server operations, AWS and Digital Ocean, and adjusting configuration files for Nginx and Apache
- Must understand GIT workflow
- Sound knowledge of third party REST / SOAP API
- Teamwork skills with a resourceful problem-solving attitude and effective communication skills.
- Creative and open to learning new technologies.
- Basic knowledge of NodeJs and Angular will be a plus point.