Searchable Design is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We wish to be transparent on how we process your data and show you that we are accountable with the general data protection in relation to not only processing your data but ensuring you understand your rights as a client / user of our website.
It is the intention of this privacy statement to explain to you the information practices of Searchable Design in relation to the information we collect about you.
- Searchable Design LLC
- Kathmandu Nepal
- Email: email@example.com
When we refer to "we" it is Searchable Design LLC
Please read this Statement carefully as this sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Who are we?
We are a limited liability company registered in Kathmandu Nepal. We offer a range of services, including; website design and development, graphic design, branding, digital marketing, CRM and hosting.
Purpose for processing your data
- When using our contact form(s), you will be requested to submit information such as your name and contact detail. We use these details to assess your request and may use these to contact you for further requirements. When using our contact form the information you submit is passed through encrypted system to protect any leakage of information. For a back-up, we keep your information stored in our safe server until the client remains with us.
- Should you request a quote your details will be added and stored in our CRM. It will be deleted after a retention period of 6 months once we receive an answer from you.
- Our site is hosted on SSL (secure socket layer) which means communications between the site and server are fully encrypted (for instance when you submit a contact form).
- Emails sent to us by our site are sent via TLS (Transport Layer Security).
Why we are processing your data? Our legal basis.
In order to provide you with quotation or for the purpose of general inquiries Searchable Design collects personal data.
How will Searchable Design use the personal data?
Searchable Design will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the general data protection policy. We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access - you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification - you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten - in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing - where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability - you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
- Right to object - you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing. .
Retention of your personal data
Data will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they were obtained. Searchable Design will process personal data in accordance with our retention schedule.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Searchable Design you can submit your complaint through our official email or by using the web contact form provided in the Contact us page.
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any questions or comments regarding this privacy statement, please contact us.
Our Technical Experties